Thursday, August 26, 2010

Me and my Lensbaby - First go at it....



Well, it seems that I finally got the energy and patience to get the Lensbaby Composer out from storage for a really good go at it. Truth be told, I have had the Composer for almost 2 years now and have only tinkered with it on the first day that I got it. I was NOT patient and/or willing I guess at the time to learn how to use it. So, I packed it away - just happy knowing that ONE day I might be able to produce some of the shots that I had seen in the promo material and from testimonials. Well that day came and went - happily and will some minor success.



I learned how to use the composer from searching the internet, there are various YouTube videos and the forum on the Lensbaby site is quite helpful. Thanks!!



Just wanted to post a few shots that I took. For me at least my successes have coming from using the camera on a tripod. Will have to look and make adjustments - prolly in Manual mode and adjust shutter speed. Anybody out there with advice please feel free and do not hesitate to either provide advice or a link for more help. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment