Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day One...One step at a time towards my dream

Well here goes nothing. After having been inspired the past weekend at Mosport International Speedway, I Nicholas have decided to commit myself to starting my own phototography studio company.
I am calling it Artography Studios and it's located in Toronto, Ontario. I will be working out of my house for the time being.
Wish me luck.
I will write more soon! I am just in the process of going through about 1500 photos I took with my new camera - Canon 50D.
What I hope to achieve with this blog is to keep a diary of what's going on with me as I endeavour to start this company and the trials and tribulations that I am sure I will encounter.
Enough for now. I will get into more detail as to who I am and why I want to do this later.
:D

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy you are deciding to embark on this awesome adventure! I can't wait to take a sneak peek at your portfolio!

    ReplyDelete