Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's pretty late but...



I had dinner with one of my best friends Patisha tonight. As per usual the conversation was great and company even better than that. Michelle, my wife and I both love it when she comes over. I believe that she thinks we spoil her with food and drink but it just how we are with the people we love.



Anyways, here is my response to her request to put more pictures on my blog for her to enjoy and hopefully all of you as well. I am still up at 2:30am trying to figure out how to work this new Canon remote timer that I just got from Just Cameras in Mississauga. I am very happy with my new toy - this should help me with night time time elapsed photography and my still life macro close ups in the studio. I am confident this will make all my shots a lot more clear and sharp in the future. A new toy for me.

Well good night for now, will write more later on.

2 comments:

  1. yeah!! These are great! I look forward to seeing more of those night shots done with the assistance of your new toy - the Canon remote timer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patisha for all your support and great feedback. Take a look at my most recent post for that great Nuit Blanche carnival photo!

    ReplyDelete