Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A little about myself....



I am a photographer based out of Toronto and have been living in Canada almost all my life. However, I have been fortunate enough to travel and work around the world. I have always been fascinated with my camera. I have been using it not as a tool, but as a way to a means to collect memories, dreams and the now. I have a beautiful wife Michelle and a puppy named Maddox. They are featured a bit in my photography as they are an important part of my life. My friends, travels and my whimsical side come out in my photography as well. When I was a kid, I took summer art school classes and discovered a passion that I have had ever since. In high school, I had a great art teacher who inspired me to look at the world through my camera lens. I decided to join the camera club and I was immediately hooked. Throughout my travels, family vacations and special events, I always have my camera to capture the memorable moments (something that brings out the essence of the beauty that I keep in my heart). I have always been more comfortable behind the camera as opposed to being in front of it. If you ever saw my resume, photography is always listed as my passion, right next to my love for food and cooking.

I combine my passions for life, adventure and creativity into my photography. I love to take photos of everything imaginable. My specialty is on action oriented photography – motorsports, aviation and special events.

I hope you enjoy this brief introduction to who I am and hopefully come back to visit from time to time to see what is new.

No comments:

Post a Comment